Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thing 11: Productivity

Digitizing my documents is very helpful since I travel. I don't keep binders of lessons and resources since that I one more thing to cram in a box. I haven't been using Evernote even though it seems to be very easy to use. I have started to put everything on Live Binder. This tool has been easier to navigate than all of the folder on my computer. I'm horrible at remembering what I named a document or what folder I put it in. Live Binder's format works better for me.


I don't see many negatives to keeping documents digitally. I feel it has less of a chance of getting lost than a loose piece of paper, especially if everything is backed up. This is especially true for disorganized students we all find in our classrooms. If they are able to scan evidence of their work, it won't disappear in the disaster sometimes called a desk or locker.

No comments:

Post a Comment