Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thing 10: Collaboration

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fegyGRC2kFkfbq_-XLCgW19M7sdyXRDFNCmQFZZqXHk/edit?usp=docslist_api


I would use this tool as a collaboration tool more then I could use it with students. The document I created includes several links I use while planning or during a lesson. I shared it with a elementary Spanish teacher I met on Twitter. We teach similar concepts so I thought it would be helpful for us to use the document to easily share resources. I know several education chats on Twitter use Goggle Docs in a similar way. My students don't do much writing that would make this useful for them. I do have a couple native speaker that I want to encourage to do more reading and writing. I may be able to use this with them in the future with simple writing prompts. If I taught high school Spanish, this would be a great tool to use when students are creating skits. They can work on the content outside of the classroom without having to meet in person. Also, I would use this if students were writing essays in Spanish. Students can share the document for peer editing. Most importantly, I would be able to give feedback while students are writing instead of after it has been handed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment