Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thing 4: Take and Edit Phitos


Here is a picture from my iPad camera. This is my buddy, Mac. Isn't he cute?

This is a screen shot of the Explain Everything homepage.

I cropped the image to focus on where to begin a new project. It was cropped in the photo app.


Getting crazy with Kindergarten at Parma!



Being able to edit photos and screen shots has been very helpful in the classroom. I have made directions for apps and centers including screen shots and photos to make them easier for students to understand. The editing also allows me to mark the pictures to point out important tools.


One of my goals is to take more photos during class to keep,parents informed. I have a photo section on my website, but I don't have much posted. I think parents would learn more about my class by seeing their student in action than from me writing a paragraph.


Students have used photos during our weather unit. I had students take pictures outside. They used the Explain Everything app to record a forecast over the picture in Spanish. It was a quick project that allowed me to quickly check for understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment