Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thing 17: Creative Expression

I would use this to have Spanish Club for advertisements. Students create posters with pictures of activities and we could use it to advertise and recruit kids for next year. This could also be used to make vocabulary pictures. Students take picture and write the word or phrasek on it to use as an example.


http://youtu.be/eZS5TYAMrzw

I use songs often, but I haven't had students berate any yet. I think they need some more time with the language, but I hope to do TPRS stories and novels eventually. I think songs would be a great way for students to retell a story or practice using some of the phrases in the story. Also, I plan on teaching an about me unit where students learn to describe themselves. Students would enjoy creating an about me rap or song using garage band.


No comments:

Post a Comment